1300 and 1800 Inbound Network Description
Both 1300 numbers and 1800 numbers are described as inbound services hosted on an inbound network. Other networks include outbound, mobile, satellite, Voip etc..
1300 and 1800 Virtual Inbound Numbers
Both 1300 numbers and 1800 numbers are described as Virtual Inbound Numbers because they 'piggy-back' other network services such as landline, mobile, Voip, Voice2Email, Fax2Email, Live Answer etc..
1300 and 1800 Numbers... The Real Difference
1300 Number Advantages:
- Most widely recognised number service in Australia. Look around... they are everywhere!
- Just the cost of a local call to anywhere across Australia.
- With us there is no software or hardware required. Our 1300 numbers are all cloud based and accessable 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Wide variety of hosting plans to suit start-up businesses through to corporate clients.
9 Massive Reasons Why You Need Our 1300 Number Hosting
These are our 9 incredible stand-out benefits over our competitors:
- You can make a 1300 number diversion change 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- You can see incoming 1300 number calls live, in real-time, as they are completed 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- You can go on holidays and access your 1300 number features live, in real-time, 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- You can arrange and change 1300 number time and day-based call scheduling live, in real-time, 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- You can upload, add, change and delete voice recordings and announcements live, in real-time, 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- You can add a new 1300 number service or 1300 number feature live, in real-time, 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- We support your 1300 number with our bullet-proof 99.99% uptime.
- We support you with our Australian based, fluent English speaking call centre experts.
- We support you with our very popular Auto Top Up payment method. We also support Bpay and Direct Debit if you prefer.
3 Big Stand-Out Ways Our 1300 Number Hosting Saves You Money
- We give you 50% discount for 3 months on our promotion plans so you can trial our 24/7 real-time call management platform.
- You get this incredible 50% discount offer for a fixed fee of just $10 per month.
- You get at least 10 free features included with every 1300 number.
Three Types of 1300 Numbers